*Like A Spring Garden Gently Unfurling Under The Serene Skies, Dainty Gold Zari Floral Tendrils Sway Gracefully In Every Rustle Of This Sky Blue Kanjivaram pure Silk Jaal Saree. The Beautiful Weave Is Lent A Classic Contrast With A Apple Green Gold Zari Brocade Border.*
Kanjivaram pure silk saree handwoven in apple green, completed with double peat borders in purple, with a heavy woven gold zari pallu. Blouse: Purple silk blouse with coordinated borders in the color of the pallu
*COLOUR IS COMPLETELY SAME AS IT'S IN VIDEO IN REAL LOOK.
Order for the above product is subject to availability
Delivery time will be approx 2-4 weeks depending on the location.
Colour may slightly differ due to screen setting or photographic lights and background.
◦ Color and Texture may have slight variation. This happens because of photography.
◦ Dry Clean only. Cold water recommended.
◦ Embroidery, Patch work and thread work may have slight irregularities.
◦ Turn the garment inside out before washing to avoid abraison.
◦ Yarns and Slubs may have some uneven and missing contrasts.They are inherent chararcteristic of the fabric that make its style peculiar.
◦ Color, Design, Overlapping and Placement may have slight variation. These is because they are hand printed.
◦ Design may have slight variation
Jewellery are handmade so some irregularities can be expected