Kanchipuram Silk evoke reverence in any saree connoisseurs, as they exude a beautiful aura of elegance and heritage.
Peach, the colour of new beginnings and bliss, casts a beautiful spell on this Kanchipuram Silk Saree with gold zari floral brocade. The pale peach weave is given a vivacious twist with a vivid dark pink gold zari border with peacocks, parrots, rudraksh and brocade. Exquisitely chic!
Blouse fabric included (unstitched)
Order for the above product is subject to availability
Delivery time will be approx 8-15 working days depending on the location.
Colour may slightly differ due to screen setting or photographic lights and background.
◦ Color and Texture may have slight variation. This happens because of photography.
◦ Dry Clean only. Cold water recommended.
◦ Embroidery, Patch work and thread work may have slight irregularities.
◦ Turn the garment inside out before washing to avoid abraison.
◦ Yarns and Slubs may have some uneven and missing contrasts.They are inherent chararcteristic of the fabric that make its style peculiar.
◦ Color, Design, Overlapping and Placement may have slight variation. These is because they are hand printed.
◦ Design may have slight variation
Jewellery are handmade so a some irregularities can be expected