Silk lehenga choli with dupatta
fabric lehenga and choli - silk
Kundan , zari and thread work
side zip available on top and lehenga.
latkan at back
lehenga waist drawstring adjustable
dupatta- net with lace
highly recommended to measure the chest size of the child
Colour may slightly differ due to screen setting or photographic lights and background.
Semi stitched implies either half stitched outfit in which styles are pre-constructed like shown in the image or has pre-defined neck styles, sleeve style on fabric with pre-defined sleeve length, neck depths & outfit length.
◦ Color and Texture may have slight variation. This happens because of photography.
◦ Dry Clean only. Cold water recommended.
◦ Embroidery, Patch work and thread work may have slight irregularities.
◦ Turn the garment inside out before washing to avoid abraison.
◦ Yarns and Slubs may have some uneven and missing contrasts.They are inherent chararcteristic of the fabric that make its style peculiar.
◦ Color, Design, Overlapping and Placement may have slight variation. These is because they are hand printed.
◦ Design may have slight variation
Jewellery are handmade so some irregularities can be expected